aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-09-26

♥ Design


Another passion of mine is design! It makes me curious and always fascinates me! I like looking for every sort of exhibition or festival about DESIGN and also find blogs on the web regarding it. I LOVE going to exhibition and browsing the last weirdest gimmick, the most useful thing, the best witty idea. Looking for popular artist but also young designer, basicaly i prefer the last one.
One of my favorite exhibition is FUORI SALONE in Milan. It usually is in April every year (http://2009.fuorisalone.it/2009/)
I'm feeling such as a cool hunter during this event!! My favorite design things are: home stuff (http://www.muji.com/), kitchen tool (like the tray above, 6 single pieces of plastic to add together), chairs (Vitra is the best), lamps of course (Artemide and others), office gimmick, all sort of sofà and bookcase and ..more!!! Am definitely addicted of design!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails