1) Cake Bunting by Kiki La Ru
Kiki La Ru's Cake Bunting makes cakes look extra special and festive! It’s really something special and unique, a real eye-catcher! She says: Every time I bring a cake topped with my Cake Bunting to a celebration, it gets a lot of 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs.'
2) Little Newspaper bunting by Corikindered
3) Valentine's Day Garland by Lavander. Use different type of papers and choose the size of the flags then sew them together and use them for embellishing your room adding a little love or paste them on your Valentine’s card, Valenine’s menù or use them simply to better wrap your gift.
Print and Party:
1) Free printable flags by Daily Suze. They come in 4 cute hues: coral pink, light teal, lavender, pastel green. Suze made 2 different sizes of them (big and small). You can find 4 sheets of printable paper bunting she has prepared for us!
2) free downloads by Creature Comfort. You can find here another set of bunting in 2 sizes (party bunting and food topper flags). Because of the used colors these would work great for a nautical themed party, a child's room decor or more, let your mind work.
3) Alphabet letters bunting by Ruffled, check my past post for all details.
1) Here my favorite finding, it’s really brilliant!! The Wedding Chicks offers us possibility to customize these gorgeous "save the date" cards for free at their website, I’m totally in love with the colors and those birds too! And also it’s very easy to get yours, go and try!
Play and have fun!