aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-02-22

♥ it's


I silently root for us while you are scrunching your past life up and this makes you younger of 10 years in a bunch of minutes
I love to create our special phrases and only we can get them. This language says we can try for ever to dance together trusting each other. In the meantime I wear my pringles socks having a milkshake, I can savour your flavour
I fall in love with coffee every morning but time blows off quickly and I’m again at the airport with my luggage through the checking desk waiting for my flight listening my favorite playlist losing myself. In a couple of days I’ll be again at the airport but this time I already feel a squeeze in my stomach
I wanna toast to every time I would have shouted but nothing went out from my mouth

Something is happening, it has happened, it’ll happen ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails