aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-11

♥ xmas printables

It's the Christmas period and I'm definitly in trouble with the Xmas presents and of course with their packs! I LOVE to find the appropriate present for all friends of mine and I LOVE also to wrap them handmade (DIY always). This years I found lots of blogs where you can download some cute, pretty, sweet, terrific free printables. You can find all sorts of pretty gift tags in many variety of shapes, sizes, model and colour as well. My favorite images are the vintage one or the set with some cute animals just in a single colour such as red or black, very easy.

I have to say thank you to Suze and her cozy blog, she suggest me some of these divine blogs:

♥ paper crave

♥ creature

♥ two peans in a bucket

♥ a print a day

♥ whipup


On the net there are a lots of other blogs like them, if you ahve some amazing ones please suggest me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails