aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-22

♥ Cooking School: anolini


Last Saturday was so freezing I decided to cook broth just to warm up myself! Outside it was totally white because it was a big snowfall during the past night, the city is so beautiful today, the atmosphere you can breathe is amazing, supermerry, cute and so paceful & relaxing. Anyway ... I can miss eating the broth with anolini, the traditional and local stuffed pasta. to do them you need of the right shape to cut them, if you don't have chance to get it you can use some circle shapewith diameter of 2 cm.
Here my granmother's recipe:

♥ Pasta
500 g flour
5 eggs
♥ Stuffing
400 gr grated parmesan cheese
150 gr grated dried bread
souce of overcooked meat
a bit of nutmeg
a bit of pepper
4 eggs
Buon appetito!!!
PS: if you need more details please don't hesitate to ask me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails