aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-11-25

♥ Cooking School: just aperitivo

Yestarday I invited some colleagues @ home for a easy dinner. We had really good time and I prepared lots of starters and more. I set the table with an old grey tablecloth from my granmother, used my special dinner set and some nice table napkins by Ikea! I used also a really lovely white Richerd Ginori plats.
Anyway, I LOVE laying the table with some special things and this time I make some really cute flag to put on the top of my mini sandwiches and of course I made by myself these flags! I LOVE DIY!!

I found this such so cute file to downoload and print on this nice blog: morning by foley and imediatly I printed it and handmade these small and cute flags. Actually it was really easy to make and they seemed really great!
Finally we have a great night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails