London's city guide will take me a lot of time because i lived there 4 months so i actually know quite well it and i had chance to discovere lots of amazing and cool places. In every corners of London you can fins a beautiful place to spend your time to grab a bite or to have a great meal (breakfast, luch, brunch, dinner, all you want!!): bars, restaurants, snacks, lounge area, take away, supermarkets, pub, club and more.
Here my Top10 and they are absolutely "must have":
- CHA CHA MOON - Chinese Noodle Bar
- HAKKASAN - Michelin star winning - Cantonese/Chinese
- DAYLESFORDORGANIC - organic, fresh, seasonal and local food
- LE FORMAGERIE - Stylish and unconventional Tasting Café
- LE PAIN QUOTIDIEN - sweet and salt bakery
- MOMO'S - moroccan -not for food but its so cool!!
- EAGLE, Farrington Rd - the oldest pub in London
- ELECTRIC - Portobello Road - Sunday brunch
- MAROUSH - Lebanese culinary art
- YAUATCHA - is a very glamorous place - dim sum restaurant, part tea-house and French patisserie