aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-10-22

♥ city guide: London - cute shops

Here I'd like share with you some really cute shops I've discovered in London. When I got them I believed to get crazy, I wanted buy everything .. too much amazing and divine things.
  • CATS KIDSTON: is one of the most influential and original design companies to emerge from the UK in recent years. They have accessories, bags, clothings for women, children or babies, fabric, homeware in lots of floral, cute objects or dots prints. Absolutely must to go and buy something!
  • EMMA BRIDGEWATER: they made pottery, all their cute products are unique and decorated by hand, and as well as decorating using hand-cut sponges
  • POTTERY CAFFE': is a lovely place to relax by emma Bridgewater, you can have a go at creating your own, totally unique piece. I know you will enjoy the experience with your friends as I did!
  • MARIMEKKO: Clothes, interior, design
  • TWENTY8TWELVE: Clothes
  • DAYLESFORD ORGANIC: homewere but also organic food
This is my top6 but the list should be much more long. Visit these stunning shops and then enjoy to discover others by yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails