aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-09-28

♥ shoes, which one?

Ok ok, let me say the true: it's my passion! I treat them like a special and precious piece of design. Some of them are really a jewels, when you speak about Giuseppe Zanotti (are simply stunning!!), Missoni, Saddler, Sergio Rossi, Sebastian and others you are speaking of the best designer I've never known.
My last and recently acquired black pair make me so sadisfied and proud!! I'm talking about my Varina! The Salvatore Ferragamo house has created many stylish shoes but the Varina Patent Flats (1930) is one of the most popular designs. Its an iconic grosgrain ribbon decorates the front of the patent leather with the logo embossed on the nickel buckle. It's perfect for every occasions such as a picnic in a park, a romantic afternoons, working day and also a smart night. It's a classic design that will never date, very posh!! I definitely LOVE them!
Am so addicted I've decided to take pics of all my shoes, the album is called LOOK DOWN, I'll post it earliest soon.
Direction about their use:
  • shoes should be coordinated with other accessorizes but not to the bitter end, it's should be boring and ungracious! Sometime is better to try, risk and dare combination more free but keep in mind: don't exaggerate!
  • they must be comfortable, soft and like a glove.
  • flat shoes make woman simple, eartly, quite easy.
  • hill shoes make the woman to be tall, imposing, important.
  • The ideal shoes is classic with some new modern adds. Some shoes is better to leave in shops or look them in photos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails