aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-10-05

♥ xmas wrapping: part 1


Xmas is coming and we should be getting ready to wrap your gifts. Here I did a selection of free printable I found among the net.

Print these lovely gift wrap sheets:
1)
xmas paper by mea.
2)
more papers by mea.
I just discovered the amazing blog of Kellie Medivitz. She has designed this modern wrapping paper and tags and she also gives us the instructions.
3) What are you waiting? Enjoy her free printable
here.
4) another lovely
free goodies by kellie Medivitz

I couldn't help to post also this so cute freebie:
5)
freebie from last year by a print a day: fab pattern!

and ending properly my first post regarding xmas theme here you go with
xmas cupcake cover.
Enjoy and print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails