aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-08-24

♥ pom poms

Here another thing I do love! Pompoms are so cute and fluffy that they immediately make happier and cutier the room where they are. I spotted on the amazing Sodapop Design blog a tutorial to hand-make it and it look like easy to make (hopefully). All you need is: fabric, paper lantern, glue gun and patience. I'll try making during my hols and I'll give you feedback. I love spending time checking Caro's blog out, I always find beautiful inspirations, original ideas and cute handmade things to make! Check her post here.
Do you think is this DIY too much for you? No problem put hand to your pocket and go to the Etsy shop: A Dash of Coulour: a wonderful world of tissue art! You can buy gorgeous pompom right there!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ADashOfColor


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails