aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-06-11

♥ recipe card maker


I just find this amazing tool, it's a generetor of card repipes. Next time you want to share a recipe to a friend, try printing out recipe cards using this tool Skip To My Lou's recipe card maker. You can choose different layouts and the size too. It's really a cute way to pas your recipes to friends.

Here on the left my first recipe card I made ready to share with you:

♥ tagliatelle ai funghi!! Enjoy tagliatelle and also this tool!!


3 comments:

  1. Its exceptional,gorgeous idea...!!
    HOW can i make my own Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails