aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-05-07

♥ lovely birds

This afternoon I went down to the city to buy some accessories for my new sweet home. I went to Muji, Butlers and John Lewis. I got losing at John Lewis, 7 floors of everything and trust me you can find there loads of really pretty things at convenience prices but you can spot them out after an hard and scrupulous research, this definitely means you should go there without boyfriend!!

Anyway I found everything I was looking for and also lot of wonderful other thing but I was good and I didn't buy them ... so far! I found so many stunning things on bird theme and I immediatelly felt in love with them! I'm going to be back really soon!! I collected some pictures of them here on the right, are not all these birds so cute and gorgeous? All of them are from John Lewis: you can hang these oh-so-pretty fabric bird decorations or this delicate bird ornament, made just from wire and wood, around the home to brighten your space in summertime.
The metal tealight holder (on the top) is perfect for adding a Victoriana-inspired look to home and of course it can miss a little bird hooked on top. These pretty bird-shaped placecard holder with a silver finish are my favorite after the bed sheets: pastel-coloured, embroidered birds perch prettily on this chic and white bed linen. Girls ... I need to be back there right now and pick them up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails