aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-23

♥ lovely packages


As the holidays quickly approach here in Italy, I was looking for something holiday to inspire me on the net for today's steer for adorning your holiday gifts. Ok, I want to show you some of my xmas handmade packages. Today I am super excited to share my little gifts just wrapping. They look fabulous and absolutely easy!
Try wrapping smaller gifts with paper and add some cute ribbons, edges and bows.

Have a pleasant happy Christmas if you celebrate it and a peacefilled New year wherever you are visiting from.




1 comment:

  1. Cute, I like the little angels. Come and see my packages on DailySuze! http://www.dailysuze.com/blog5.php/2010/01/06/beautiful-today-gifts-i-gave-and-packaging

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails