aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-18

♥ from London

Every time I go to London I love it more and more, Actually nothing special happened (maybe one happened but this is my secret!) I did just lots of Xmas shopping with my friend Cecilia and it was quite excited and really fun, running through many shops, streets, stalls and big chains! But we have reached our goal: to find all Xmas presents!!!
We went to Anthropologies like Suze suggested me in the past days and all things into this shop are so cool and definitely divine! At first the layout is great, so cute and so particular, they take care of everything. The home accessorises are so sweet, lovely and delicate I’d like to buy everything and about dresses? Ah, they are heavenly and dreamy! His style is a perfect mix of country, vintage, cute, French flavor with an accurate pinch of new. It has gone straightly in the top5 of my favorite shops in London.

Where did I find other Xmas presents?
• Cat Kids Bridgewater
• Mark&Spencer
• Papercase
• Selfridges
• Muji
• Agnes b.
• Lots of shop in Lamb’s Conduit Street
• Lots of shop in Angel area


J
ust a tip and steer about Japan Centre. Their take away shop has moved from Piccadilly to 14-16 Regent Street (SW1Y 4PH) you can eat there on some big wooded tables or you can take away of course, they are still the best sushi in London. Everything cost 50% less after 9 pm. Hurry up!!
This time I had dinner in an Italian restaurant just to get a taste of Italy: I went to
Ciao Bella and I had a pizza more tasty than the last pizza I ate in Italy!!! If you missed Italy you would be there. I snoped this very hidden bar whee you can grap a drink after dinner and I promise I drank the most delicious, tasty and grat drink in London, of couse the owner is italian, Tony. He does lots of different and innovative cocktails mixing several and rare flavors such as rose, violet and something similar the perfume channel n°5!! We tasted 3 drinks and all of them was great! A really cool place in Angel, a tiny space, with a capacity of only 40 people, will be identifiable only by a lantern and have no name at all. you can find it looking for 69, the civic number of the street where it is (69 Colebrooke Row (N18AA). Don’t miss it!
At least I’m already planning my next trip to London! It’s better to be addict of London than addict of drugs…




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails