aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2012-10-11

♥ OK, I'm Back!

Hello everyone! Here I'm again, eventually I'm back, lets see if I can make this blog lively again.
Let's start spending just 2 words about myself: I'm always the same BUT with 2 new fantastic kids in our family: Giulio and Olivia. I'll have surely occasion to speak about them and about kids world in generally.
 
Come on let's swap topic: I'd like to share with you some pearls I bought about xmas, here my first buyings placed last week on line: some xmas tree decorations and something for my kid's room.
This year I gonna use this palette for home xmas decoration: brown, green and white no red at all. Red is allowed just for wrapping gifts.
  • Stamps, birdhouses, ribbon and little own by John Lewis
  • Duvet Cover and Bows Hanger by H&M home
 
I cant wait for decorating our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails